Sunday 13 July 2008

Introduction:


aikiwolfie is the ID, tag, name whatever you want to call it that I go by on-line. I don't actually have a problem using my real name. It's just that I studied IT in college and the need for security was really drummed into us.

My reason for starting this blog is very simple. To have a little more freedom when blogging.

Recently I started contributing to Dells blog site. http://yourblog.dell.com/ But I've found it very restrictive. There's no real blogging interface. Blogs are submitted by e-mail. Unless I'm doing something wrong. Just like all the other Dell sites with moderation. Moderation seems to go overboard here.

Another great site where you can find me is www.martialartsplanet.com.

So I'll be reposting my posts from Dells blog site and I'll hopefully be adding new content here. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi aikiwolfie,

    I've read most of your stuff on IS and am looking forward to some interesting reading here.

    Stay with it.

    gmat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Hopefully there will be some interesting content here. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete